Please note: The bursary deadline has passed.
Bursary applications are no longer being accepted, but you can still give to the Bursary Fund.
These bursaries are to help towards the conference fee and cost of accommodation but are subject to the amount that we are able to fundraise.
Our bursary programme stands on 2 pillars:
- to identify those delegates who qualify for a bursary;
- and to make an appeal to our supporters and donors to help those in need of financial assistance.
In line with our vision to make it possible for as many delegates as we can help to attend the conferences, we have a programme through which delegates can apply for bursaries.
Who can apply for a bursary
The bursary is available to dancers/teachers who have shown their commitment to the ministry and who have a relationship with ICDF or their country CDF.
How to apply
- Download the application form.
- Fill in the application form and submit your application to the e-mail address on the form.
- If you are accepted your name will be placed on a list that will be made available to those who wish to be supporters.
- The supporters will then decide to whom they feel led to give the financial support and how much it would be. There are therefore no guarantees that you will receive financial support even if your name is taken up in the list.
- Applications should be made by 28 February 2016.
Please note: You will still need to do your own fundraising. Any bursary offered will not cover all of your expenses.
Bursary applications are now closed.
To give towards the Bursary Fund
If you are excited about the vision of what we are planning for this conference and want to bless others by making it possible for them to attend, please consider to partner with us by becoming a supporter to help a delegate in need with financial support. Every contribution, no matter how small, will help us to bless those who receive it.