Our Dance & Culture Study Tour will take us to the most southern tip of India - to the place where three oceans meet, to a town hit in 2004 by the tsunami, to a region where the first Missionaries entered the country and one steeped in history.
ICDF holds a gathering every 3 years and, in 2019, this will be a Dance & Culture Study Tour hosted jointly by CDF India and ICDF. As the name implies, those joining us will experience a feast of dance forms (from India, Asia and beyond) and, in addition, delegates will be introduced to different aspects of Indian culture as provided for in our programme.
Our aim is to:
- give the international visitors an experience of the Indian and Asian culture
- offer all dancers an opportunity to grow in their dance experience
- provide a platform where the dancers in India can meet and so strengthen the networking between the different groups in the country
- make it possible for delegates to connect with the people from India at grassroots level
- have fun together as an international community through Hoop Jam, sightseeing, and more
If you have a heart to connect with dancers from around the world, to experience new dance styles and cultures, to meet local people in their homes, and have fun this Dance & Culture Study Tour will be for you.