Feature: Creative Arts and Social Concern
ICDF members and friends share a vision for social concern at our Dance & Culture Study Tour in 2019.
Speaking for the Voiceless
Join an elective on becoming a voice for the voiceless, hosted by the ICDF Network for Creative Arts and Social Concern.
Lucy Jarasius combines her years of work alongside the Australian Aboriginal community and insights from trips to the Middle East to present fresh creative performances.
- SHOUT - Social Concern: Speaking for the Voiceless - morning elective
- Creative Arts and Social Concern - Network Newsletter
Time for a Joyful Movement!
Learn about Hoola for Happiness, an international non-profit organisation that uses hoola hoops to spread joy in communities all over the world.
- Introducing Hoola for Happiness
- Hoola for Happiness elective: Time for Joyful Movement!
- Discover the joy of a dance party at Hoop Jam
|Date||05/06/2019 - 05/12/2019|